Sunday, October 5, 2008

Some Downtime

So my internet decided to crap out on me for the past couple of days. I FINALLY got it fixed, but I haven't been able to do anything productive with the blog or my youtube channel. I actually got some use out of the PDAnet application (which is awesome) but I could only do small things because I don't want AT&T calling me up and asking why I'm using so much data :D

Anyways, I'm back online. I AM doing the contest video either tonight or tomorrow, so I will pick the winner then. I haven't picked the winner yet, so subscribe to my youtube channel if you want a chance at winning! Thanks guys

http://www.youtube.com/kevnwrn

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I have everything downloaded on my iphone and I have been able to connect my pc to the ad hoc without any issues. The question that I have is whether I will actually be getting free wifi or if there will be additional charges on my cell phone bill? Any information on this will be helpful


Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Supported by Free Ebooks. Powered by Blogger