Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Iskin brings us Solo.

Iskin has just introduced Solo, a new low profile case that combines the best of the hardcase world while still providing that softcase slim fit. The cases look pretty nice I would have to say. If I hadn't just ordered the Switcheasy Neo then I would probably give this one a try. I have had a few cases from Iskin in the past for my Ipod devices and I have always sworn by their cases. You can probably count on the Solo being just as great as Iskin's other protection accessories. Chcek out my YouTube channel if you haven't yet. I'll be doing first looks and reviews on apps and once I get some merch in, I'll be doing accessory reviews. Head on over to the URL below :)

http://www.youtube.com/kevnwrn

0 comments:


Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Supported by Free Ebooks. Powered by Blogger